About Me

My Photo
We met in April of 2008 at BYU-Idaho. 4 months later we were married in the Salt Lake LDS Temple on August 22, 2008. We moved to Colorado in June of 2010, bought our first house there in 2013. And now we have moved to Las Vegas, NV to start our next adventure. We have two active boys with a little girl on the way!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Conference Weekend

Some of Zac's family was able to come up to his parents house during conference weekend. Of course they came up to get potatoes :), so we had a baby shower while the men went to Priesthood Session. It was tons of fun and I am so grateful to Amanda, Tiffany, and Mom for all the work that they did. We played some great games, opened presents and had great treats. Thanks for all of the gifts, they are great!
Here are Aunt Sandra, Aunt Nancy, and Holly. We played pass the bottle (like hot potatoe), and whoever the bottle stopped on had to drink it. There were three of them, thankfully I didn't have to drink it! :) Aunt Nancy is drinking her's and she ended up winning because Aunt Barbara cheated, and Mom's was glued shut.
This is the first game that we played, we all have ice cubes with gummy bears frozen in the bottom. Whose ever bear came free first had to yell, "My water broke!" It was funny.
This is a blanket that Grandma Warner made before she passed away, I am grateful to have something from her for the baby. I got tons more stuff, but I look awful in the pictures because I wasn't exactly posing, so you will just have to take my worrd for it! Thanks for coming everyone!

Conference was great too, not just because you don't have to get ready for church by 9am :). But I really tired to get as much as I could out of conference and find counsel on becoming a parent. There were tons of talks on love, and parenting that I really appreciated. We are going to have to get the November Ensign so that we can read the talks again. But, I am always grateful for counsel from our prophets.


2 comments :

  1. Sounds like your baby shower went well. It's too bad we couldn't have one with you. At this point I'll be lucky to make it to Mom's for Christmas. depending on Bobby's work and money. The end is coming quickly, it'll be sad that I won't be able to see him when your baby is little. We love you. Way cute halloween blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does that mean that you don't get the Ensign regularly? A christmas gift that is needed perhaps? Glad you had a fun shower. Maybe we can do one hear at Thanksgiving after the baby is born.

    ReplyDelete