About Me

My Photo
We met in April of 2008 at BYU-Idaho. 4 months later we were married in the Salt Lake LDS Temple on August 22, 2008. We moved to Colorado in June of 2010, bought our first house there in 2013. And now we have moved to Las Vegas, NV to start our next adventure. We have two active boys with a little girl on the way!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Belly Buttons

So, I had to write about this because my husband just makes me laugh.
He is the silliest person I know, and he has the most random mind of anyone that I have
EVER met!
Literally, it is worse than a three year old. He could probably be on
Kid's Say The Darndest Thing
as an adult!
So this is really about belly button lint.
First of all, I do not understand how we even get belly button lint.
Maybe it is because I am a girl, and I do not think that I have ever had belly button lint in my life. But my husband, gets it EVERYDAY. Without fail, I do not understand it, he showers everyday, we wash our clothes at the same time, but I do not get belly button lint.
The only difference I can find is that men have hairy stomachs, and women don't.
Anyways, the other night Zac tells me that the lint is always blue. I just laughed at him, and said that it was white. He continued to tell them that it is always blue and I just said whatever.
So after we get home from church on Sunday he comes up to me and says, look it's BLUE!
And of course he is holding it in his hand to show me. Haha, I was laughing so hard!
And then after dinner with the Burkholder's he suddenly states,
"Is it true that women have pink belly button lint and men have blue lint?"
WHAT? I was laughing so hard that I couldn't breathe. Seriously, who thinks like that?
MY HUSBAND! That's who.
But don't worry, I don't mind it one bit! Because I get to spend my days laughing with my best friend. :)

3 comments :

  1. That is really funny. but you would normally expect that kind of question from a kid in kindergarten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so i told this story to my husband the other night and we were laughing hard... cause we had to think about it all! i mean really, who notices what color your lint is lol

    ReplyDelete