About Me

My Photo
We met in April of 2008 at BYU-Idaho. 4 months later we were married in the Salt Lake LDS Temple on August 22, 2008. We moved to Colorado in June of 2010, bought our first house there in 2013. And now we have moved to Las Vegas, NV to start our next adventure. We have two active boys with a little girl on the way!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Harry Potter!

I know, you are all thinking, um Chelsea that was forever ago! Well, I was in Arizona when it came out and so Zac and I decided that we would go with our families and then go together once I was back in town. Well, that we three months ago! When I got back Zac proceeded to tell me that he was kidding, and we would just watch it when it comes out on video. I was NOT going to accept that answer! So needless to say I have probably brought it up once or twice in the past few months :). So on Tuesday, he picked me up from class and told me that it was was now in the cheap theater. So, Zac agreed that we could go. It was great to finally go and see it together, as we both LOVE Harry Potter. It was also nice because I had seen it before so I allowed myself to get up for bathroom breaks :). It was great to have a date night, and that is probably the last movie we will see for a while. I don't know what I am going to do when New Moon comes out just after the baby is born!?! Hopefully Zac will survive, because I know he won't go to the movie with me.

More news. Well my brother is in the MTC and has been for about 6 weeks? something like that. Anyways, he has horrible feet, I mean, weak ankles, etc. He always hurts his ankles playing sports and such. He was taking a Basketball class at BYU before his mission and I believe that he broke/sprained it when someone stepped on it. He was on crutches and such and went to the doctor but I don't think anything really serious was done. Well, now that he is almost ready to leave the MTC his foot starts to hurt, and he prays about what to do and receives inspiration that he needs surgery. So he goes to the specialist and it is determined that he will have surgery because there are loose bone fragments floating around in his foot causing the pain. So he is having surgery on Monday and we are all praying that it goes well. If his recovery is swift he will just be able to stay in the MTC until he is better and then be sent to Dallas. But we fear that if it takes too long, he will be sent home for a period of time before returning to his mission. I hope that all goes well, but I am grateful that my brother is prepared for whatever comes in this situation.

Update: Well, I am pretty sure that I have been having Braxton-hicks for about 3 weeks now. I wasn't really sure if that's what they were, and I would just brush it off. But now I am almost positive. (It is hard being a nurse because I question everything, or justify it saying that it is something else. Sometimes having so much knowledge about these things is a hinderance.) I am hoping however that this is a good sign and that I will start dialating soon. We will know in about two weeks if I am. I am down to the weekly appointments and counting down the days. I cannot sleep at all, and I am so uncomfortable most of the time that I am near tears. Last night as we were laying in bed my belly was so hard, and the baby was moving around so much that I could hardly breathe, for at least 20 minutes it felt unbearable. I don't know how much more of this I can take. I am so grateful that pregnancy is only 9 months! We love our baby and are ready for him to come!

No comments :

Post a Comment