About Me

My Photo
We met in April of 2008 at BYU-Idaho. 4 months later we were married in the Salt Lake LDS Temple on August 22, 2008. We moved to Colorado in June of 2010, bought our first house there in 2013. And now we have moved to Las Vegas, NV to start our next adventure. We have two active boys with a little girl on the way!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Last Shot

Okay, one last picture before he comes.
I thought I should take one to show what I looked like in the very end.
Well, I look ridiculous. Honestly, it looks like I stuck a soccer ball under my shirt.
Anyways, it could be any day now and we are just playing the waiting game.
The next post will have pictures of our baby boy!

3 comments :

  1. You look great! I guess no Halloween baby tonight! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! You look great! Can't wait to see this little guy. Good luck and hope he comes sooner than later for your sake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Good luck with everything. I am excited to see your little boy!

    ReplyDelete