About Me

My Photo
We met in April of 2008 at BYU-Idaho. 4 months later we were married in the Salt Lake LDS Temple on August 22, 2008. We moved to Colorado in June of 2010, bought our first house there in 2013. And now we have moved to Las Vegas, NV to start our next adventure. We have two active boys with a little girl on the way!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

HOME!

I just got back from spending a week with my family! It was so great! I miss getting to see them all the time, and I was also able to go to the temple with my brother for the first time, all four of the sisters were able to be there, it was great, and I am so glad. We had a family reunion at the end of the week for my Mom's side, I will post more about that later. I just wanted to say that I am so happy to be back with my husband. I missed him so much while I was gone, and it is so great to be with someone who I know missed me so much!

No comments :

Post a Comment