Saturday, August 31, 2013

July & August

The last two months haven't been that exciting. But here are a few highlights.

4th of July we went down to Parker for their celebration. They had some free bounce houses and things, lots of food trucks and then they were supposed to have a laser light show instead of fireworks. It sounded awesome, and I think it could have been. But they had some technical difficulties and it was sprinkling lightly which I think messed up some of the special effects. So that part was kind of a bust. But, oh well. It was nice just to be together as a family.








The next day we went out to Pirates Cove. It is a small water park and Gavin loved it. I am sad that we are just discovering this place. The pirate theme is so perfect for little boys. And Wesley loved the lazy river. He would just sleep on me as we floated around the circle.


We also had a ward BBQ and the YW/YM were in charge of games for the kids. So I helped a little with getting those things running.


Zac and I celebrated our 5th Anniversary! I can't believe that it has been 5 years already. Time has flown by! We went out for a rare date, just the two of us and I love getting to spend alone time with him, that doesn't include falling asleep on the couch at night after we get the kids to bed. :) He is such a wonderful husband, and I am so lucky he picked me. We celebrated the week before because I left town to go to my brothers wedding. Spencer and Sam were married in the St. George temple on August 24th. It was nice to have a chance to go. I just flew out with Wesley, and Grandma and Grandpa Jones we just moved to Colorado. It is nice to have them living just an hour away.

Here are some other random pictures of the month. These boys are so silly, and growing so fast!









No comments :

Post a Comment