About Me

My Photo
We met in April of 2008 at BYU-Idaho. 4 months later we were married in the Salt Lake LDS Temple on August 22, 2008. We moved to Colorado in June of 2010, bought our first house there in 2013. And now we have moved to Las Vegas, NV to start our next adventure. We have two active boys with a little girl on the way!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween 2011

Well we started out with our Ward Trunk-or-Treat on the 22nd. I enjoy it, but all of the older kids go around as many times as they can until no one has any candy left. Not many people usually show up, so they feel like they need to get their fill to last them until Halloween. Zac was working that day, but he showed up right when it started and was able to take Gavin around. Quite a few of the kids were SO excited to see Woody! (There is a picture of him near the end.) It is really fun to see some of them get so excited, it was like they were meeting a character at Disneyland. Many people came over and took a picture of Zac and Gavin, they thought it was SO cute that they were Buzz and Woody. I am assuming the most of them had NO idea who I was, not that they needed to take my picture. One person actually told me that I should have dressed up as the cowgirl (Jessie). I explained to her that Bo Peep was Woody's girlfriend. She didn't believe me, but I reassured her that Jessie is Buzz's girlfriend and Bo Peep is Woody's. :)


Doesn't he make such a great Buzz Lightyear?

He has to eat that Candy!
On the Saturday before Halloween we headed over to Boo at the Zoo. The lines were a little long but I would just wait while Zac took Gavin to look at the animals. We even left with a whole loaf of bread, which I thought was awesome.
We then had our Halloween Party that night. Which I of course have no pictures. It was simple but I hope everyone had fun dressing up and enjoying great food.
The best we could do for a family picture. Bo Peep, Buzz, and Woody. We took this picture after we came home from Trick-or-Treating at Zac's work. Gavin filled up his entire pumpkin bucket and couldn't even carry it because it was so heavy. It was great to go, and everyone is always so nice! A lot more people knew that I was Bo Peep, so that was good. We put our sign up for trick or treaters to come to our door, but we only had 4 little kids. Needless to say, we have A LOT of candy left over! Sad part is, we probably won't eat most of it.
After 3 rounds of trick-or-treating I think Gavin has enough candy to last him awhile.

And here is Gavin watching Toy Story for the third time today. It's ok, you can think I am a bad mom.
But I want to say that I love how he climbs in the blanket all on his own. He is growing up so fast! And I can't believe that he will be 2 next week!


1 comment :

  1. You guys look cute!! I totally recognized you were Bo Peep right away, and it's true, Bo Peep is Woody's girlfriend. Buzz is too young to date Jessie ;)

    ReplyDelete