About Me

My Photo
We met in April of 2008 at BYU-Idaho. 4 months later we were married in the Salt Lake LDS Temple on August 22, 2008. We moved to Colorado in June of 2010, bought our first house there in 2013. And now we have moved to Las Vegas, NV to start our next adventure. We have two active boys with a little girl on the way!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Babies

I have three sisters, Selina, April, Melanie, (then me). So, when I was about 7 1/2 months pregnant I found out that my oldest sister, Selina, was going to have her second child in February. Then the day after I delivered my sister Melanie confided in me that she was pregnant with her third baby. And about two weeks later my mom told me that my third sister April was pregnant with her first. So Melanie and April will deliver about two weeks apart, and Selina had her baby on Tuesday. The funny part was, I was so done being pregnant so I got to have my baby and all my other sister's got to be pregnant! I don't know about you, but when you are nearing the end of your pregnancy, or if you have a rough pregnancy, when other people deliver you get SOOOO jealous! Or at least I would. Especially in our ward where we have AT LEAST a new baby each month!
So I must say that I am grateful that I was able to have my baby first and enjoy all of other sisters pregnancies, instead of being jealous if they delivered before me. Sorry girls, but it's true. Anyways I am so exicted because this means that from November to July my parents will become grandparents four more times! And Gavin will have three cousins around his age. They will all be in the same grade for school AND they will all graduate from High School at the same time, that will be an interesting graduation season :). I am so excited for this!
And I am happy to announce that I just became an aunt for the fourth time, BUT to my very first niece! Kamry Renae Bennett! And Melanie is having a boy so I am hoping that him and Gavin will be great friends and play together ALL the time. And in a few weeks we will find out what April is having. Oh how I LOVE babies.

Kamry

No comments :

Post a Comment