About Me

My Photo
We met in April of 2008 at BYU-Idaho. 4 months later we were married in the Salt Lake LDS Temple on August 22, 2008. We moved to Colorado in June of 2010, bought our first house there in 2013. And now we have moved to Las Vegas, NV to start our next adventure. We have two active boys with a little girl on the way!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sooo True


It seems like I was so ready to wear maternity clothes because I wanted to look pregnant so badly. I have officially been wearing nothing else for probably only 6 weeks, but I am so DONE. I find myself looking at girls who are not pregnant with great envy, and wishing that once again my stomach were flat as it once was. I am forgetting what that used to look like. Everyone says once you get to the point of maternity clothes you hate it. And sadly I am there. Don't get me wrong, I am grateful for this wonderful blessing, but really as my stomach grows like an inch every week and I have gained 15 lbs, I find myself less and less attractive. Luckily, my husband doesn't think so, but seriously, like he is going to tell me otherwise. I just had to vent, sorry.

2 comments :

  1. im not pregnant nor do i have a pregnant belly so im not going to compare my "venting" to yours but I dont have the flatest tummy either and i definitly have days where i dont feel attractive. i think its hard whether your pregnant or not that youre not as trim as you were on your wedding day! dont worry once that baby comes, im sure your gonna loose that wieght quick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelsea, the beauty comes when you struggle to lose the weight and your husband still says you are the most attractive woman he sees. Just remember it took 9-10 months to put on the weight it does not fall off in a week and a half. Hopefully you will be able to lose the weight easier than I am. Just don't assume you'll be able to go home from the hospital wearing your size 0 clothes from pre-pregnancy. We love you and yes, a baby is definately worth losing your pre-pregnancy body for.

    ReplyDelete