About Me

My Photo
We met in April of 2008 at BYU-Idaho. 4 months later we were married in the Salt Lake LDS Temple on August 22, 2008. We moved to Colorado in June of 2010, bought our first house there in 2013. And now we have moved to Las Vegas, NV to start our next adventure. We have two active boys with a little girl on the way!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

11 Months

This is just before bed after his bath we read books, say prayers and then into his crib.
I can't believe that this little rascal is 11 months old and his birthday is fast approaching. I wish time would just stand still for a second so that he would stop growing. But, we sure do love this kid. He brings so much love and joy in to our home that is overwhelming sometimes.

Gavin's Nicknames:
Gavin Bug
Bug-a-Bug or just Bug
Gav (only Zac)
Little G
Kid (only Zac)
Stinker Stink (He thinks this one is so funny)
(These are only the ones that I can think of right now, and these are only the ones that have stuck, there were alot more when he was first born. Zac LOVES nicknames, you should hear what he calls me).

He LOVES:
Books, he loves to turn the pages and look at the pictures
Pudding
Yogurt
Veggie Straws
Pizza
Looking at pictures of himself
Stuffed Animals
Chewing on Cords and unplugging them from the wall
Climbing in the kitchen cabinets and throwing everything out on to the floor
Throwing lids on the ground and trying to make them spin
Walking while holding on one or two of our hands
The Good Night Show on Sprout (he thinks that Star and Nina are like the coolest thing ever)
Bath Time
When daddy comes home
His little book of Hey Diddle, Diddle
Playing with our car keys
Jewelry (any jewelry that I wear he wants to suck on it which leaves me drenched, I have resulted to carrying around a necklace just for him to play with and he is quite content with it and even wears it through most of church)

He HATES:
Any type of baby food, he only eats adult food

He still only says Dada, and Mama (But he doesn't know that I am Mama, he just says it). I still think that he will be walking by his birthday, but we will see. He is much more friendly with strangers now, but he still doesn't smile at them right away. He also has seven teeth now with more on their way.

We have so much going on in the next few weeks, I have to plan and teach my lesson, we are having a party, I am finishing our Halloween costumes, I am speaking in Sacrament meeting, getting a new calling, Zac is starting busy season for work, I am teaching a class for enrichment, Halloween is coming and I haven't even started planning Gavin's Birthday. Wow, time is going to fly by and he will be 1 before we even know it. I am really trying to enjoy the Holiday Season this year, and help Gavin to enjoy it. Hopefully I won't get caught up in so many other things that I forget to make time for my family. I just love them so much.

2 comments :

  1. I can't believe how fast he's grown! I wish I could be there for his birthday!! Make sure he knows Aunt Tiff loves him!! I love you guys! Rexburg is quieter without you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you are too busy, hopefully it'll slow down so you can enjoy your "Baby" while he's still a baby. I insisted Richie was a baby until he was 2, so there is still hope.

    ReplyDelete