About Me

My Photo
We met in April of 2008 at BYU-Idaho. 4 months later we were married in the Salt Lake LDS Temple on August 22, 2008. We moved to Colorado in June of 2010, bought our first house there in 2013. And now we have moved to Las Vegas, NV to start our next adventure. We have two active boys with a little girl on the way!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

We were able to enjoy about a week in Idaho. After moving everything to Denver we drove BACK to Idaho on the 28th. I know, we're crazy. I woke up horribly sick with a migraine on Monday morning and tried to convince Zac that I was not up for a 10 hour car ride in my current state, but he wasn't having it. After throwing up and then getting a little rest he forced me out of the house at noon. Meaning Zac packed everything for the trip, which always makes me a little nervous because I usually pack for the three of us. Luckily by 10:30pm we made it safely to Idaho Falls. We spent Tuesday cleaning and checking out of our old apartment. Wednesday we went to Eclipse. Zac missed about the last 30min of the movie because he was out with Gavin, but I thought it was much better than the other two and followed the story line better. We were able to spend lots of time with Zac's family, which was great and we were glad to celebrate the 4th with family. We were glad to see that the celebration was going to take place on the 3rd and we all went down to the river after a big BBQ to watch the fireworks. We made homemade ice cream in a bag while waiting and Gavin seemed to really enjoy the fireworks. We left Sunday to drive back to Denver and by the time we hit Colorado there was a huge down pour and we were hydroplaning like crazy. I think I was drive like 50 in a 75mph for quite a while, but we made it home safe and it continued to pour throughout the night.

And then lucky us, Gavin was asleep in our bed, as often happens, and woke up at about 5:15am throwing up everywhere! All over himself, all over me, and all over the bed, of course Zac was safe. So yelled at Zac to wake up and he put Gavin in the bath tub while stripped down our bed and put everything in the washer. Little did we know we were in for a long day. Gavin threw u notp everything he ate, and when there was nothing left he would dry heeve until he threw up stomach acid. It was awful! I wanted to cry as we would look at me wimper or cry in pain. This went on continuously until 11:30pm when he threw up for the last time. Then Tuesday night Zac said that dinner was bad and it made him sick, but I felt fine and sure enough he got what Gavin had only not as bad. And then Wednesday I felt sick all day but was never able to throw up, but Gavin threw up on me again, TWICE! I mean in my hair and everything, I had to shower both times.

But today we are all well again, and I finally feel like I can get back to unpacking and organizing the house. Sorry, still no pictures yet.


  1. That's awful! Glad you guys are feeling better though. Good luck with the unpacking.

  2. I LOVE the picture of you guys! Gavin's face cracks me up!! What a cutie! Alright so pretty much we are ready for you guys to come back! I will help you move!!! :) But I'm glad you guys are all feeling better!!!


  3. Sorry to hear about being sick. Richie was dehydrated from not drinking enough water and threw-up several times Saturday. I ended up getting sick Sunday after church. Kamry seems to be okay, which is good because sick babies are not fun. We're still working on making enough room to put beds up, so here's to happy un-packing!!!