About Me

My Photo
We met in April of 2008 at BYU-Idaho. 4 months later we were married in the Salt Lake LDS Temple on August 22, 2008. We moved to Colorado in June of 2010, bought our first house there in 2013. And now we have moved to Las Vegas, NV to start our next adventure. We have two active boys with a little girl on the way!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

School and The Fair

Well, school started today! Bummer. Zac and I both have full schedules and I am starting to get a little worried about how I am going to juggle everything after the baby comes, I must be CRAZY! But, I knew that if I didn't finish up my bachelor's now, then I would regret it and probably never finish. I told Zac that this is his last, first day of baccalaureate education, but he wasn't as excited as I was hoping he would be.

On Tuesday we made sure to make it to the Eastern Idaho State Fair. It started last Saturday, and goes until this Saturday. We were hoping to go when the weather wouldn't be too bad, and didn't want to go on labor day because we figured it would be packed. The weather was awful on Monday, so I was praying that Tuesday would be better. And guess what the weather was perfect! And that is saying something, coming from a pregnant lady. It wasn't too hot or cold and the wind was minimal! Yay! We went for about 5 hours, and our good friends the Burkholder's went with us. At the beginning of the summer semester one of Zac's mission companions moved into our ward and then had their little boy in June. So we all traveled together and walked around. It was fun to go with friends, and have a good time before the semester started.

Zac and I in front of the sign where we entered into the fair!

Courtney, Joel, and Lincoln in front of the sign as well. Lincoln actually did great, considering he is only three months. He is such a fun baby, and he is growing so fast!

There was a section for little kids to learn how to work on a farm, this is where you learn to milk a cow. They also had a pooper scooper section, saddling a horse, building a scarecrow, and riding little tractors. Too bad we didn't have a toddler with us, it would have been fun to watch them play.

We also went to the little petting Zoo where you could buy some food to feed the animals. The llamas were trying to chew on peoples clothes, there were goats everywhere climbing on the gates and chasing all the little kids trying to get their food. It was actually pretty funny to watch. They also had little pigs who were born two days before, and they were so cute and tiny, they would probably fit in one hand. We saw alpacas, turtles, ducks, miniature horses, a few bunnies, and a bunch of puppies for sale that you could pet and hold. Some of the puppies were so adorable.

Of course we made our way over to the food. We had a teriyaki bowl, and some fried trout. And we also shared a tiger ear, or elephant ear, they were huge! Joel and Courtney also had a hamburger and a milkshake. We debated about getting more, but decided to go get milkshakes at Rupe's instead. Of course they were cheaper and way yummy!

Here is Joel sitting with Lincoln at Rupe's. They weren't playing, but I thought it was funny.

And this is not a nice picture, Zac was enjoying taking random pictures of me while I wasn't paying attention. But it is a good view of the belly. I pretty much just poke straight out in front now, it is like I have a basketball under my shirt or something :). I haven't been very motivated to take pictures of how I look pregnant. Some people are so good about documenting weekly throughout the pregnancy. But, I don't feel cute, so I don't enjoy taking pictures showing how huge I feel. But we are excited. Another appointment next week, and I can't believe how quickly time really has gone by. I think baby is growing more uncomfortable. He likes to push on my hip and stretch the opposite rib, it is very uncomfortable, but I feel bad that I don't have more room for him to move.

2 comments :

  1. Don't worry about looking fat. You are very cute pregnant and you shouldn't feel bad about your blossoming tummy! Also it looks like zac is milking the cow with out shoes HA HA! Good luck with school! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree... dont worry you look beautiful! I have a few other girlfriends who feel the same way, HUGE, even though they (and you) look cuter than ever. glad you guys had a good time! we might go tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete