About Me

My Photo
We met in April of 2008 at BYU-Idaho. 4 months later we were married in the Salt Lake LDS Temple on August 22, 2008. We moved to Colorado in June of 2010, bought our first house there in 2013. And now we have moved to Las Vegas, NV to start our next adventure. We have two active boys with a little girl on the way!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Livin' In Shade

I have a separate blog where I am trying to get rid of my shade inventory from being a personal shopper. There is a link on the side bar. Please visit!

2 comments :

  1. Thanks! He adds so much fun to our lives. I'd be happy to pay shipping. It shouldn't be much at all. Just let me know the total and I'll send a check your way. I already have your addy from the Pay it Forward post. Hope all is going well for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah! 2200 S. Rock Road #1307/ Wichita, KS 67207

    ReplyDelete