About Me

My Photo
We met in April of 2008 at BYU-Idaho. 4 months later we were married in the Salt Lake LDS Temple on August 22, 2008. We moved to Colorado in June of 2010, bought our first house there in 2013. And now we have moved to Las Vegas, NV to start our next adventure. We have two active boys with a little girl on the way!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Scentsy Party


I am having a Scentsy Party tomorrow at my house at 7pm. Here is some extra information from Brittney about her Mother's Day Deals. They are great, even if you are just ordering for yourself! Plus if you bring someone that I didn't invite you will be entered into a drawing!

Brittney:
Its going to be FUN! Plus it will be the LAST chance to to order off of my
Early Mothers Day Deals!
That's right, since I will not be doing much business, besides personal online orders, during the month of April I am doing a Mothers Day Deal this month! This is a good thing because Mothers Day is the 2nd busiest time of the year for Scentsy, and this will ensure that you get EXACTLY what you want without having to wait for items that are back ordered, or have to worry that they will get to you on time!
So here are the deals that you can get ONLY through me!

3 Plug-Ins for $40
(Save $5)

or

Scentsy System $39
(Save $5)

or

3-pk Scentsy Bars $12.50
(Save $2.50)

I am also going to throw in a bar of March's Scent of the Month Sheer Saffron with every order over $50!
On top of giving EVERYONE the opportunity at a FREE Scentsy Bar with their $50 purchase, I am going to be doing a
MOTHERS DAY GIVE AWAY!
That's Right! A GIVE AWAY!
EVERYONE who makes a MOTHERS DAY order will be entered for a
FREE WARMER*

No comments :

Post a Comment