About Me

My Photo
We met in April of 2008 at BYU-Idaho. 4 months later we were married in the Salt Lake LDS Temple on August 22, 2008. We moved to Colorado in June of 2010, bought our first house there in 2013. And now we have moved to Las Vegas, NV to start our next adventure. We have two active boys with a little girl on the way!

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Jones Family

So my family was able to take family pictures as this will be one of the last times our whole family will be able to get together before Alex leaves on his mission. The nice thing is this means no more weddings at least for two and a half years! I am sure my parents are grateful after 4 weddings in 4 years, but it isn't our fault the girls all came one right after the other. Alex still has a long way to go until he leaves as he doesn't turn nineteen until August, but I will miss him, he is one of my best friends. Anyways here are some of the pictures of my cute family.



Growing up, we always outnumbered the boys. Five girls and four boys. Now we are 11 boys(counting nephews) to 5 girls. What happened!





Just Jones's





The whole family, some were more excited than others!

No comments :

Post a Comment