Thursday, February 26, 2009
Okay, okay. So I know that six months isn't that long, and to be honest, it has gone by soo fast. But Sunday was our 6 month anniversary. We didn't do anything because it was Sunday, other than talk about how crazy it is that we have been married for half a year when we still feel like newlyweds.:) I just wanted everyone to know how much I love and adore my husband. You never believe that you will find someone that is so much your match in everyway until you meet them. And then it all feels so surreal. Zac always keeps me laughing, even when I don't want to, and never fails to tell me that he loves me. He might not always know what I need, but he tries and that's what really matters to me. We have so enjoyed the last six months, so here are just six of the reasons/things I love about my husband:
1. His favorite nickname for me is 'cute little wife.'
2. He has the best smile that still gives me butterflies.
3. He LOVES my cooking(it might just be that without it he would starve).
4. He goes to work everyday(although I miss him, I appreciate the sacrifice).
5. He has faith in me(no matter what it is, he always tells me that I can do it).
6. He has a hard time saying no to me. :)