Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Before Christmas

Gavin and I are leaving for the airport in about 30 min. He is still napping so I thought I would hurry and post. My brother gets married tomorrow morning! I can't believe it, but I am so excited for him. I am especially excited to get to see all of my family today and then Zac's family on Friday! It definitely feels like the last few weeks have flown by! I was on the committee for our Ward Christmas Party and then I sang in the Choir Program and I have had book club, enrichment, laundry, shopping and a million other things, but I am ready to go!
We have been trying to help Gavin get the concept of Santa so he would at least see him at our Christmas Party. He didn't last long, but he actually sat on his lap.


On Monday we were able to go to an Avalanche game. It was so fun and they won 3 to 2 in the shootout. Zac's gave him tickets for box seats! Seriously, box seats! Zac was so excited he could barely contain himself of the way there. Gavin had a blast and has been talking about it since. He loved yelling with everyone and I appreciated that the box kept him a little more confined than regular seats. And considering it was an hour and half past his bedtime he was a trooper.




We hope everyone has a Wonderful Christmas!

No comments :

Post a Comment