About Me

My Photo
We met in April of 2008 at BYU-Idaho. 4 months later we were married in the Salt Lake LDS Temple on August 22, 2008. We moved to Colorado in June of 2010, bought our first house there in 2013. And now we have moved to Las Vegas, NV to start our next adventure. We have two active boys with a little girl on the way!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Where have we been?

Well, I will tell you. We have been in Idaho. Certainly not for the last month, that I haven't posted, but we were gone for 9 days. Because we were able to see a super cute couple sealed for time and all eternity. Zac's youngest sister Tiffany is now Tiffany Barrus Riggs and I cannot believe it. Tiffany and Kellan met shortly after we moved last year and were engaged a few days before Christmas. We are so excited for them and their journey as they start their lives together.








It has been so long since we have had a wedding on either side of the family(well, since we were married 2 1/2 years ago), so we were really excited. I think that everyone was dying to see us, just so that they could see Gavin and how much he has grown. I really wish that we were closer to family as Gavin is changing so much all the time, but that's ok. Gavin loved Grandma and Grandpa's house, and I can tell that he misses everyone. The day after we got home, he woke up from his nap and the first words he said were, Bo-Bo. Zac's family dog is named Bo, and that was the first word that he learned, when he got there. He now calls every single dog that we see Bo-Bo. Which is really funny, but confusing to everyone else. Anyway each morning he would wake up and we would ask him if he wanted to find Bo-Bo and he was so excited to get out of bed. So it was really cute that he missed Bo that much. I don't know how long we are going to be able to go without a dog, but I still say we need a house first. :)

The week was filled with fun, as we enjoyed time together with Zac's family. On friday we set up for the reception and family arrived. The girls went out to lunch and gave Tiffany gifts and then we had dinner at the house of yummy sweet pork tacos. After dinner we had a party celebrating Tiffany. We had about 20 family members including siblings, aunts, uncles, and cousins. We played a few games, including this really fun one. Amanda has the pictures, so I will post some when I get them. After games we had dessert, and everyone shared a memory or story about Tiffany.


Manicures and pedicures. Wow, that was interesting experience. :) More else, interesting conversations with the asians doing our nails.


On our way to lunch at Olive Garden. I told Tiffany to sit in the front seat, but she said it felt more like a limo in the back, haha, silly girl. In front are Holly and Heather to two cousins closest in age to Amanda and Tiffany on the Warner side.


Opening our gifts. I am not sure that Amanda is quite ready to lose her sister to Kellan. It is definitely a change when your siblings get married, especially when you are as close as these two. Holly and Heather gave a "How NOT to get pregnant kit!" Haha, SOOOO funny. Included things like cheetos, a can of beans, jerky, etc. All things that make you less, ummm....desireable?, to your spouse. :)

Saturday was the big day, and it was such a wonderful experience to be in that sealing room. I loved remembering the day Zac and I were sealed, and listening to those promises again. I am so grateful for the gospel and the opportunity that I have to be sealed to Zac for eternity! He definitely makes my life complete, and I cannot imagine life without him.


Here is my cute boy in his suspenders and bow tie. This was the end of the reception, so don't judge the untucked shirt and lack of shoes. He was definitely the cutest little boy in the wedding, he was also the only child on either side, so that helped. I didn't get any pictures on my camera of how beautiful Tiffany looked in her dress. I was too busy with the video camera and Gavin so I will have to put some up when I get access to them. Her dress was truly gorgeous!

Tiffany and Kellan looked so happy and in love, just they way it should be. Welcome to the family Kellan, it is a great one to be a part of!

That is Bailey, Zac's cousin's daughter. She is SO cute and was the biggest help with Gavin while she was there. We appreciate her so much. She would chase Gavin around and play with him all the time. Gavin was entertained with pounding on the coolers for a good 10 minutes. You can also see his "YAY" that he frequently does whenever he is excited or proud of himself.

2 comments :

  1. No picture at the end - but he is the cutest looking man in his suspenders and all! Can't wait to see a picture of Tiffany's dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Thanks Chelsea for making it a fun week! You are such a great sister in law! The day before the wedding was so much fun and I know you put a lot of time into it and I appreciate it! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete